This one day course covers the basics of digital photography dealing with the technical aspects of shooting with a DSLR/mirror-less/bridge camera using manual and semi-automatic modes as well as post-production and basic file optimisation.
This photography day offers a more personalised experience and enables students to learn in a pressure-free environment, at their own pace and skill level.
- Familiarise yourself with the functions of your cameras and the working of shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Learn how to adjust the camera shutter speed whilst still having a correct exposure
- Take your own images using fast and slow shutter speeds and compare them to one another
- Learn how to adjust the aperture of the camera and understand its function
- Begin to use the camera in full manual function mode
- Composition and rules and how to use these when photographing a scene
- Transferring and organizing the images on your computer.
- Using free but very powerful image management software to fix your images. (for Microsoft Windows®)
Digital Camera: DSLR/mirror-less/bridge or even Point and Shoot (with manual shooting option)
Notebook/Laptop. It is recommended running Windows (any version above 7) in order to work with the free software we will provide).
Duration: 5 Hours
1 to 1 tutoring: £ 150.- (plus % 50 if you want to bring a guest with you)
Groups up to 6 participants: £ 50.- each. (Early Bookings: £ 45.-) – A minimum of 4 participants will be required to confirm the workshop.
Free Car Park available
Beginners / no technical knowledge of photography required